A few announcements for everyone….
- Amanda Schadegg has volunteered to start working on the newsletter. Stay tuned while she gets up to speed on this. We think she will have something ready to go for all of you in March. THANK YOU Amanda!
- We are sad to report that past GAC president John Peck has passed away. At this time, I don’t have any other information or funeral notes.
- Remember that weekly line dance classes are still on with Alex on Thursdays 6pm – 7pm. Come out, bring a friend, get some exercise. Vist the bartender!!!
- Nicolina and her group continue to have fun on Tuesday nights with the Laff’s Comedy club open mic night. Come see them act out and tickle your funny bone! and,,, Visit the bartender!
- I am working on getting a process in place to keep the club’s calendar up-to-date on the club’s web page. Hoping to have this up to date sometime this week, as time permits in my schedule. Stay tuned
- In case you don’t have the address, here is the club’s website . Visit the new look that was put together by Amanda Shaffer!!!!! She did a awesome job
- This Saturday, Feb 26 is the Denim & Diamonds Dance, Miguel tells me he is cooking up a great big meal. Come Hungary! BBQ pork style ribs, country style whole beans, roll, salad, and desert! We all know that Miguel knows how to rattle those pots and pans in the kitchen. Cost is 12.00 per/person at the door, and 15.00 for the meal. Dinner starts at 5:30 and Roger Burns will be playing at 7:00. Please call the club for your reservations for a headcount for the food, and you can pay that evening on your arrival.
- Speaking of the kitchen, new counter tops, new fridge, some new cabinets have been installed! take a peek when you’re there. Thank Miguel and Adam for their hard work on that.
- On the calendar for Tues March 1 is Kehraus, and will start at 6:00. Mr. Ken Blemel will be making his famous bratwurst and sauerkraut and asks that member bring a potluck item to go with it. Walter Kirsch will be playing and we will bury the Prince!
- Saturday March 12th is the Shamrock dance; I don’t have any info but will work at getting it for you here really soon.
And the beat goes on……
Anthony Roybal, Secretary